The scientific committee oversees the challenge and serves as advisory board for the challenge organizers. Members of the scientific committee are:
- Prof. Wiro Niessen, PhD, Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam (BIGR), NL
- Adriënne Mendrik, PhD, eScience Center, Amsterdam, NL
- Keelin Murphy, PhD, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
- Marc Modat, PhD, University College London, UK
- Prof. Jef Vandemeulebroucke, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
The scientific committee can be contacted via the challenge's mailing list. Technical questions (e.g. SuperElastix questions or questions setting up experiments) should be addressed to the organizers.
The Continuous Registration Challenge is a joint effort between the Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam (BIGR) of Erasmus University Medical Center, The Netherlands, and the Division of Image Processing (LKEB) of Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands. The challenge is organized by
- Kasper Marstal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Floris Berendsen (email@example.com)
- Marius Staring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stefan Klein (email@example.com)
For questions join our slack channel, open an issue on Github, or send an email to the challenge's mailing list.